Lincs PVC offer a superb range of conservatories to complement your home to add a new living space or even kitchen extension. We offer a complete service from design through to installation, including any brickwork or building required. Adding more living space can add value to your property and in many instances doesn’t require planning permission. We can erect this kind of extension quickly and in spaces that would sometimes be difficult to build a traditional extension. Everything supplied by Lincs PVC is set up by our team of professional installers and built to the highest standards ensuring maximum insulation and efficiency. If you’re looking for the perfect extension to your property, Lincs PVC have the finest conservatories Grimsby has to offer. We also carry out repairs.
Contact us today for a great deal.
We offer a wide range of conservatories:
- Lean To – A lean to conservatory, or as they are also known sunroom, helps to bring the sunlight into your house and trap that winter sun converting it into heat through the glass. This is a great way to create additional space in your house and offers a seamless access to your garden. The lean to is very versatile and can be used to create a play house, office space, additional kitchen area or many more options.
- Edwardian – The Edwardian conservatory is suited for any home be it a new build or more
traditional style, adding elegance through this additional space to your house. The Edwardian is known for its four sided roof and is mainly square or rectangular in design. The Edwardian features are very clear in this conservatory with its rectangular angles and decorative features.
- Victorian – The Victorian conservatory is known for its bay curved front giving you a full view of your garden and its steep, ornate roof style. With a classic style this build is usually suited to homeowners who are after a traditional feel.
- L Shaped – The L shaped conservatory allows you to combine two styles of conservatories together, for example a lean-to option and Edwardian style. This is a very versatile option as it allows you to extend in different directions and creates a large space without using too much of your garden space. The L-Shaped option is ideal for large properties and can create multiple uses within one conservatory.
- Bespoke – The bespoke conservatory is tailored to your needs and allows endless possibilities. This option can create additional living room in your home to the exact style you are looking for. We will spend time with you understanding what you are looking for, the space available and then plan the options available for your ideal living space, creating the perfect investment to your home.