Lincs PVC Offer a comprehensive range of quality UPVC windows in Grimsby. You can choose from our extensive range of PVC windows so that the style and frame colour compliments your home perfectly whether you want white, wood grain, cream or one of our many other options. All of our energy efficient windows are installed to the highest standard by our fully trained team of window fitters ensuring a perfect job every time. Your new UPVC windows can increase the value of your home, make it more secure and help keep those heating bills down by adding extra insulation.
All our windows are registered with NAPIT, a governing body for the UPVC window industry so you can rest assured that your new UPVC windows have been installed to the highest standard. We install the long term market leader Rehau profiles.
We offer a range of UPVC window options:
- Casement windows – Casement windows are stylish so it comes as no surprise that they are the most popular type of window in the UK. Their attractive design will suit all properties and improve the look of any home by complementing existing aesthetics, whether modern or traditional. Casement windows are incredibly versatile and can be combined to create a range of different styles, unique to your home. Designed to open outward, casement windows are unlike double hung windows. They open wide and provide natural ventilation along with plenty of natural light. As well as being energy efficient windows by allowing more light into your rooms, casement windows are also effective insulators, intended to help you cut your heating bills. With our casement windows fitted, your home will also benefit from noise reduction and extra safety and security. These UPVC windows are also low maintenance to give you peace of mind.
- Tilt & Turn windows – Our Tilt & Turn windows are manufactured in UPVC to the highest quality for low maintenance once fitted. As the name suggests they can be tilted and opened in two different ways giving them multi-purpose functionality. You can tilt these windows slightly for ventilating a room from the top of the sash. Tilt restrictors allow secure ventilation at all times. You can also turn the window to create an inward opening side hung operation. This enables easy cleaning of the outer glass pane from the inside of your home.
- French windows – UPVC French windows and UPVC French doors are very similar, the difference simply down to the way that they are used. The basic features are exactly the same. The traditional design of French windows is based on a set of double opening windows that are set up to open inwards or outwards from the centre. The classic look is to have small glazed panels evenly distributed instead of a full length pane of plain glass. Our French windows have a long life span and are low maintenance. They are energy efficient and are the perfect example of traditional style, modernised to fit into today’s world.
- Sliding sash windows – Our sliding sash windows combine modern engineering with a very traditional Victorian style to match aesthetical designs for traditional, or even contemporary projects. These windows from Lincs PVC will increase the heating efficiency of your home. They are highly functional and expertly crafted for performance but possess the traditional charm and character of an original sash window. Our sliding sash windows are manufactured with a focus on quality, allowing you to enjoy decades of trouble free, low maintenance ownership.
- Flush Sash Windows – Our Rehau Rio flush casement windows are perfect for areas protected by conservation orders and traditional new-builds. Click here to find out more.